Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 02, 2007

Busy busy

Here are a few new pics of the Munchkin.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jeanne wearing her new dress.
Mum and I did a little sewing while she was visiting, and this is the little dress I made Jeanne for the parent'n tot Valentine's Day party. I'll post a pic of her wearing the one Mum made for her soon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Napping before Kindermusik.
We started Kindermusik this week, and Jeanne and I just loved it. She grinned the entire time!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sleeping Wendy.
While still quite thin, Wendy is doing much better on her new Thyroid medication. What I'd do to be able to nap as well as she does...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our crazy baby, with her tinfoil hat (don't ask).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At the beach.
While Mum and Gram were visiting, we rented a car and went on a drive along the shore south of Halifax. The day was bitterly cold, but I wanted to walk along the beach anyways. A local even stopped to see if we needed a hand (wondering, I suppose, who in their right mind would be outside on such a bleak day unless they absolutely had to).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jake would be proud of me: I brought home a picture of stones rather than filling my pockets as I usually do. P.S. It makes a great desktop, if I do say so myself.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We stopped for lunch (an amazing lunch!) in a tiny little town, and I just couldn't help taking a picture of this great retro toy. You don't see many of these around any more.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Everybody's favourite sailor. We miss you love; see you soon!

No comments: